- 2:40 (1:40 on Mondays) Pick up at Mitchell Elementary
- 3:00 Snack time
- 3:20-4:00 Playground
- 4:00 Homework Help/Centers/Enrichment
- 5:15 Playground/Begin Dismissal
- 5:30 Final Pick-up
The Branch Academy follows the Hillsborough County school year calendar, including holidays and teacher workdays. The students join us at The Branch Academy upon dismissal on Early Release days.
Due to an increase in demand for our After the Bell program, we only offer a five day a week program.
If you feel that our after school program will meet your needs, please use our online Wait List at this site to place your child on the wait list for After the Bell. Each year, we give priority to our enrolled day students and their siblings, and then to returning After the Bell students. Once that enrollment is established, we turn to our wait list, and we will be in touch regarding an available spot at Branch.
We would love for your child to be with us for our fantastic After the Bell program!
2023-2024 School Year
After the Bell
Tuition is calculated as an annual tuition amount divided into ten installment payments. The installment payments are collected on the first of each month.
Mitchell Student 5 Days – $555
Currently Enrolled Day Student 5 Days – $495
5 Days – $1,080 per month for two Mitchell siblings
5 Days – $1035 per month for one day student and one Mitchell sibling
Registration and Supply Fee:
A non-refundable $335 registration and supply fee is charged for the entire school year for a student to enroll in ATB.
Explanation of Fees:
Registration and Supply Fees – These fees will help pay for the following items:
- School Furnishings and Equipment
- Playground Equipment and Mulch
- Paper Goods (construction and art paper)
- Craft Items/Project Materials and Supplies
- Markers, Crayons and Paint
- Letter of the Week Related Fun Friday Treats
- Programs & Projects
(Doughnuts with Dad, Thanksgiving Pow Wow, Holidays, Mothers’ Day, etc.)
- Cleaning & First Aid Supplies
(band-aids, paper towels, toilet paper, soap, disposable rubber gloves, etc.)
- Office Equipment and Supplies
(folders, envelopes, copier, phone, copy paper, etc.)
- Required Training and Professional Development for Teachers
- Background Checks for Teachers and Substitutes
- Technology Service and Support
Tuition – Your tuition payments will help pay for the following items:
- Teacher and Staff Salaries
- Licensing Fees
- Fire Marshall and Health Department Fees
- Liability Insurance
- Fire and Security Alarm Monitoring
- Utilities (phone, power, water, garbage collection)
- Custodians who clean daily
- Building Maintenance and Improvements